Subject: WG1 Meeting 10th/11th December Bucharest [please confirm presence]

From: Ines Moreira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:19:57 +0000

Dear all,

We may now identify 12 people to be funded to attend the Work Meeting in
Bucharest. As you know, there will be two work days at Tranzit - 10th and
11th December - , hosted by Raluca Voinea. For this trip, EFAP may cover
the flight and up to three nights stay.

If you are interested in attending this meeting, *please reply YES to this
email until the 22nd November at 12pm.*

By now we just need a manifestation of interest.
In possible event that there will be more than 12 people willing to attend
the meeting, the Core Group will decide how to make a selection.

Willing to hear from you in the next few days,

Inês Moreira

*Inês Moreira, PhD *
*architect, curator, postdoctoral researcher*

*New! *inesmoreira.org
Postdoctoral Researcher IHA-FCSH-UNL
<https://institutodehistoriadaarte.wordpress.com/must/>
Guest Professor FBAUP <https://sigarra.up.pt/fbaup/pt/web_page.inicial>
Co-editor jornalarquitectos.pt <http://www.jornalarquitectos.pt>
Research goldsmiths.academia.edu
<http://goldsmiths.academia.edu/inesmoreira>